Job Title: Regional Business Manager – Multiple Territories
Summary: Responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a high level of sales of Suneva Medical products. This position serves as a sales representative to dermatologists, plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons as well as customers in new and emerging markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell Suneva products to customers to achieve territory objectives.
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with key physicians within the territory.
- Execute territory coverage for maximum impact on sales.
- Perform effective territory and account management.
- Promote physician practice development strategies as directed.
- Maintain up-to-date territory customer information, document all activities and progress.
- Work independently; demonstrate efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Perform effective product presentations, demonstrations and technique training sessions.
- Participate in industry related trade shows, conferences and meetings.
- Maintain communication with NSD on all matters related to territory.
- Possess the ability to travel and work outside the parameters of 8am to 5 pm as required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; and 5 years proven success in medical device, pharmaceutical and/or skin care sales.
- Previous aesthetic sales experience.
- Knowledge of clinical, surgical techniques and procedures, and medical terminology.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, leadership, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to travel including overnight stays and attend meetings, tradeshows, surgical conventions and professional seminars.
- Effective communication skills, orally and in writing, with many levels of employees of various disciplines within various departments and all other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license.
Please send resume to email@example.com refer to Regional Business Manager in the subject line. No phone calls please.